| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karuizawa in May is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in May is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 108.8mm (4.3in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:39 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Karuizawa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Karuizawa, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Karuizawa: