| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karuizawa in March is slightly cold at -0.4 °C (31.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in March is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry. Only 59.6mm (2.3in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Karuizawa March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Karuizawa, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Karuizawa: