| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karuizawa in June is very mild at 15.3 °C (59.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in June is faintly wet. Around 187.4mm (7.4in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 14:27 long and the longest day is 14:38 long with an average length of 14:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Karuizawa June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Karuizawa, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Karuizawa: