| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karuizawa in July is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in July is faintly wet. Around 184.1mm (7.2in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:01 long and the longest day is 14:36 long with an average length of 14:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Karuizawa July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Karuizawa, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Karuizawa: