| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karuizawa in January is slightly cold at -3.9 °C (24.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.5 °C (14.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.9mm (1.2in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 9:43 long and the longest day is 10:19 long with an average length of 9:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Karuizawa January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Karuizawa, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Karuizawa: