| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karuizawa in February is slightly cold at -3.6 °C (25.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:21 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 10:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Karuizawa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Karuizawa, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Karuizawa: