| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karuizawa in December is slightly cold at -1.1 °C (30.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.3mm (0.9in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:40 long and the longest day is 9:50 long with an average length of 9:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Karuizawa December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Karuizawa, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Karuizawa: