| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karuizawa in August is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in August is a little damp. Some 159.3mm (6.3in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 14:00 long with an average length of 13:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Karuizawa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Karuizawa, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Karuizawa: